db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Impossible to run full AutoloadTest stand-alone?
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 00:38:18 GMT

I've been trying to reproduce a test failure I saw while running
suites.All against the 10.9.1 release candidate - see DERBY-5800.

However, running junit.textui.TestRunner
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest does
not do the same thing as what is started from the jdbcapi._Suite.
The failures in DERBY-5800 include the class:
I can run this class, of course. (so far not able to duplicate the problem).
And of course I can run the full jdbcapi._Suite (or modify it so it
only has the AutoloadTest)...

I tried running junit.textui.TestRunner -m
 - but that results in a 'method not found' (the method isn't public).

Looks like there is no way to run the full Autoload test without
modifying the code - or did I miss something?

View raw message