db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: 10.9 testing tasks
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 13:01:21 GMT
On 6/4/12 12:22 PM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
> If you are planning to tackle tasks on the 10.9.1 checklist, could you
> take a moment to mark those tasks with your name:
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenNineOneChecklist If we can develop
> a sense of where our gaps are, then we may be able to fill those gaps.
> Thanks,
> -Rick
Thanks to everyone who claimed tasks. I took the liberty of putting Knut
and Nirmal's names on the org.apache.derbyTesting.perf.clients.Runner task.

A couple tasks are still unclaimed:

o ODBC tests - This task is marked as "Not expecting this" because
that's what we did in 10.8.2. Did we just run out of time in 10.8.2? Is
there a battery of tests which we should run for this task? If we don't
care about this task anymore, then we should probably remove it from our

o Recovery after crashing engine - Is there more detail about what this
task involves? Armed with more detail, the task could be picked up by
someone who hasn't run it before.

View raw message