db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 12:50:03 GMT
On 5/31/12 3:10 PM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Please test-drive the candidate, then vote on whether to
> accept it as a Derby release. The candidate lives at:
> http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/
> The polls close at 5:00 pm San Francisco time on Thursday, June 21.
> is a feature release, described in greater detail here:
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenNineOneRelease
> Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
> Regards,
> -Rick
Note that the release generation script still produces an eclipse plugin
even though we decided that we won't publish this artifact with the 10.9
release. Now would be a good time for an eclipse user to volunteer to
produce plugins and figure out where they should be published on the
eclipse website. I assume that publication has to follow the Derby
community's vote on 10.9.1.

View raw message