db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mohamed Nufail <nufai...@gmail.com>
Subject Code coverage for client.net package
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 05:50:46 GMT
Hi,

I am focusing on the following areas for code coverage for my GSoC project.

- org.apache.derby.client.net package
- Derby OSGi bundle

First I will focus on the client.net package. In the schedule I mentioned
that I would be looking into the InputStreamUtil and
DynamicByteArrayOutputStream classes first, because I thought they would be
easy to tackle with initially and those two classes have the least coverage
in that package according to emma reports.

I have started to look into these classes to get familiar with them. I
would like to know any other suggestions for the classes to consider or on
writing tests.

Thanks,
Nufail.

--