db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: 10.9 status
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 18:30:40 GMT
We had machine/config issues last night on nightly machines and are
resolving them now.  Linux runs were good and should be posted soon.
Windows failed and new results won't be available until tommorow.

/mikem

On 5/30/2012 10:52 AM, Mike Matrigali wrote:
> I added comment to issue, but basically I am waiting on good trunk
> nightly test results at sun and ibm. This is what I usually do before
> doing any backport.
>
> /mikem
>
> On 5/30/2012 10:13 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
>> What is the status of DERBY-5494? Can we port the patch to 10.9, resolve
>> the issue, and build a 10.9.1 release candidate?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -Rick
>>
>
>


Mime
View raw message