db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code coverage for client.net package
Date Sat, 26 May 2012 14:51:28 GMT
> So making it a stand alone class and using it instead of InputStreamUtil and DynamicByteArrayOutputStream
classes should solve
> the problem. Shall I continue with this solution?

Sure!

It sounds like the problem is well-enough defined at this point.

I think the next thing you should do is to open a new JIRA issue
in the Derby JIRA system to track this work. In your JIRA, you
can describe the problem, how you propose to fix it, and include
a reference to this email thread in the mailing list archives.

Then, once you have coded the solution and are satisfied that it
is working, you can attach your proposed changes to the JIRA as
a patch.

Here's some information that describes the overall process:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyCommitProcess

thanks,

bryan