db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <kristian.waa...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: 10.9 status
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 15:41:09 GMT
On 21.05.12 17:16, Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Getting close to building the first release candidate. I'm waiting for
> green lights on the following issues:
>
> 1) DERBY-5691 (Documentation on write-caching)
>
> 2) istat daemon improvements

Hi Rick,

I have a patch attached to DERBY-3790 ready for review.
In addition to that I need to wrap up some additional testing which will
be posted to DERBY-3790 as well, and based on feedback from Dag and Knut
I need one more commit after that (removal of a few lines of code and
renaming a debug property).

Thanks,
--
Kristian