db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kristian Waagan <kristian.waa...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: 10.9 status
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 15:41:09 GMT
On 21.05.12 17:16, Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Getting close to building the first release candidate. I'm waiting for
> green lights on the following issues:
> 1) DERBY-5691 (Documentation on write-caching)
> 2) istat daemon improvements

Hi Rick,

I have a patch attached to DERBY-3790 ready for review.
In addition to that I need to wrap up some additional testing which will 
be posted to DERBY-3790 as well, and based on feedback from Dag and Knut 
I need one more commit after that (removal of a few lines of code and 
renaming a debug property).


> Kim and Kristian: let me know when you think these issues are done.
> Let me know if you think I should wait for any other work to finish up.
> Thanks,
> -Rick

View raw message