Hi Tiago,

I didn't run Emma coverage reports myself by the time I wrote the proposal. But I managed to do it today. It took a long time to run all the tests, but it completed without errors and produced a coverage report. The numbers were almost the same as that of the automated runs. I will update the proposal to include this.

Thanks.
Nufail.