Hi Tiago,

Thank you for the clarification. The problem for me was the classes were not having unit tests with 'Test' suffix. Methods in them were being tested through other tests. So I guess unit tests need to be created for those classes.

I will come up with a proposal according to the given guidelines, soon.

Thank You.
Nufail.