Hi Kathey,

Thanks for noting. I have updated the proposal in the google doc also.

As for the OSGi tests, I found out that Pax Exam [1] can be used for this purpose. Tests can be written using JUnit as any other JUnit test. Pax Exam is able to run an OSGi framework and add the tests as a bundle and run the tests within the OSGi environment. Also I found out that it can be integrated into an ant build. So I think this would serve our purpose. I have no prior experience of using this but from what I found out, Pax Exam is better than the other alternatives.

[1] http://team.ops4j.org/wiki/display/paxexam/Pax+Exam

Regards,
Nufail.