Hi Tiago,

After reading the details provided, I went through the wiki page on Derby testing [1]. And also looked at the provided code coverage report. I thought it's better to look into the existing tests for classes with poor coverage in order to get a better understanding. But I found it difficult to locate the tests written for each class. Is there an easier way to do this?

Also I'd like to know how improving code coverage should be done. Are we required to write unit tests for methods that are not covered or come up with tests for the functionality of the whole class?

Regards,
Nufail.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTesting