Congratulations Nufail and Siddharth!!

Happy Coding!! :)

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 6:37 AM, siddharth srivastava <akssps011@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

It's awesome being get selected.

Just got to know that I was selected. Thank you everyone. Eagerly looking forward to contribute to Derby.
Also congrats Siddharth for getting selected.

Thanks Nufail and congrats to you as well. :)

Thanks.
Nufail.

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 11:15 PM, siddharth srivastava <akssps011@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

> I think we used to "add" the results of the derbyall run to the suites.all
> run.  It would be interesting to understand what code paths
> are covered by derbyall and not suites.all which would then might
> identify best candidates for test conversion from all harness to junit.

I am trying to get suites.All(with sane build) to finish without any
errors here with Emma.
But in the meanwhile, if anyone wants to see the result of derbyall,
they can visit this link
where I have uploaded the result:

http://liveaired.com/derby/emma/harness_insane/coverageinsane/ (Insane Build)
http://liveaired.com/derby/emma/harness_sane/coveragereport/     (Sane build)

I am trying to get the results with suites.All but the test always
fails with this error:

   Failed to invoke suite():java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

while using these parameters(for junit) with Emma:
-XX:MaxPermSize=512m -Xmx1024M -Xms512M
This is the result on Mac OSX with JRE 1.7

The tests start executing if I don't use these parameters (though
later fail due to out of memory exception)

Since, I recall executing the tests with same parameters on a JRE 1.6,
windows machine. I would be trying with
that as well.

--
Regards