db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mohamed Nufail <nufai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2012 - To potential student applicants on the list
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:16:25 GMT
Hi Tiago,

I didn't run Emma coverage reports myself by the time I wrote the proposal.
But I managed to do it today. It took a long time to run all the tests, but
it completed without errors and produced a coverage report. The numbers
were almost the same as that of the automated runs. I will update the
proposal to include this.

Thanks.
Nufail.

--