db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mohamed Nufail <nufai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2012 - To potential student applicants on the list
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 06:42:07 GMT
Hi Tiago,

After reading the details provided, I went through the wiki page on Derby
testing [1]. And also looked at the provided code coverage report. I
thought it's better to look into the existing tests for classes with poor
coverage in order to get a better understanding. But I found it difficult
to locate the tests written for each class. Is there an easier way to do
this?

Also I'd like to know how improving code coverage should be done. Are we
required to write unit tests for methods that are not covered or come up
with tests for the functionality of the whole class?

Regards,
Nufail.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTesting

--