db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Espinha <ti...@espinha.net>
Subject Re: GSoC 2012 - To potential student applicants on the list
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:37:57 GMT
Hi Nufail,

Your proposal looks good and solid. I would just ask you what I asked
Siddharth: have you managed to run the Emma coverage reports yourself? This
would be a good thing to have (and mention in your application) as they
will be the reference for how good your code coverage is. It's important
that you can run these yourself, instead of relying on the automated runs.

Kathey and Bryan, feel free to contribute your thoughts about Nufail's and
Siddharth's proposals. The more input we have, the better.

Regards,
Tiago