db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject 10.9 release
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:16:01 GMT
I am volunteering to manage a 10.9.1 feature release. Please let me know
if you are comfortable with the plan posted here:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenNineOneRelease The plan calls
for a first release candidate on May 21 and GA on June 20.

At this time, I see that we have 2 blocker issues, both related to the
behavior of sequences and identity columns. I'm cautiously optimistic
that we can close these issues by the middle of May.

DERBY-5495 (master issue for problems with sequences and identity columns)

DERBY-5422 (exceptions in NsTest)

Please let me know if you see other issues which should block a 10.9.1
release. As always, feel free to add more detail to the 10.9.1 planning
page.

Thanks,
-Rick