db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject re:Mohamed Nufail proposal (was Re: GSoC 2012 - To potential student applicants on the list)
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:11:23 GMT
On 4/11/2012 4:37 AM, Tiago Espinha wrote:
> Hi Nufail,
> Kathey and Bryan, feel free to contribute your thoughts about Nufail's
> and Siddharth's proposals. The more input we have, the better.

Hi Mohamed,

One important thing is that the proposal in the melange tool has been
updated vs the one in google docs that is available to the general
community.   Please update your google docs document to match your
formal proposal so the whole community can see.

   I like the revised proposal better with a more intense focus on
client  code coverage and OSGI functional testing coverage.  I wonder
what is the approach  for adding OSGi tests?  Is this something that can
easily be incorporated into our JUnit framework. I have to admit I am
totally inexperienced in this area, so welcome not only the promise of
some coverage but education in this area as well.

Thanks

Kathey