db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Neena Damodaran <neena.damoda...@db.com>
Subject The conglomerate (20208) requested does not exist., SQL State: XSAI2, Error Code: -1 [I]
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:30:22 GMT
Classification: For internal use only

Hi,

We are getting an issue with one of the tables in our database in
production.
The Derby Database version used is Derby 10.5.3

Basically we are not able to perform any kind of operation with the table.

The error that we get when we try to perform any
operation(Drop/Rename/Insert) with this table is as follows

Error: org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException: The conglomerate (20208)
requested does not exist., SQL State: XSAI2, Error Code: -1

 I checked the SYSConglomerate table and the conglomerate number - (20208)
 is present in the database.
Because of the sensitivity of the data I cannot share my database with
you.

Kindly provide me a solution or work around for this.

Best Regards
Neena Damodaran
Deutsche Bank AG
Alfred-Herrhausen-Allee 16-24, 65760 Eschborn, Germany
Direct : +49(69)910-67660
MBC Hotline : +49 6991061400

---

e-mail is strictly forbidden.