db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mamta Satoor <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Saving test results of all the tests rather than successful runs getting deleted
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 02:53:58 GMT
Hi Kristian,

Thanks so much for your response.

At this point, I don't think I need to have the database outside of
the current suite anymore. I was looking for such an option for
DERBY-5638 initially. I may have further junit suit related questions
on drop database decorator once I start looking at it more for
DERBY-5638. Will post to the list if I come across any questions.

thanks again,
Mamta