db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mohamed Nufail <nufai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2012 Ideas
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2012 05:09:03 GMT
Hi,

I am a final year undergraduate of University of Moratuwa. I would like to
contribute to Derby under GSoC 2012 but I'm just getting started with
Derby. Out of the currently suggested ideas I am interested in the third
idea, "code coverage on Derby and writing test cases". I have checked out
the source and built Derby from source. Right now I'm going through the
documentation and trying some examples to get familiar with Derby. If
possible I would like to know some more details/resources regarding this
project idea or any other possible ideas.

Thank You.
Nufail.

--

Mohamed Nufail