db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From adeesha wijayasiri <adeesha.wijayas...@gmail.com>
Subject To solve the issue on MERGE statement in Derby
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 12:47:03 GMT
Dear Moderator,
I have found that the issue on Derby MERGE statement is still not resolved.
( link:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3155  )
So I can work on this matter as I know concepts of DBMS.
I already download and build the source code of Derby using eclipse. I have
read some documentation about the Derby. but they provide only about how to
use derby but not about the architectural view about Derby. Can you please
add me to the Derby mailing list so I can get some help from the
developers.
If you can send me some links and information about how I will start my
work to implement this method.

Thank you.

--
Adeesha Wijayasiri.