db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject emma nightly runs - are they insane only?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:36:38 GMT
I am looking at generating a JIRA issue that is emma based new tests for
the google summer of code.  In identifying what would be good modules
to go after I started drilling down it looks like the public report is
on insane code which is a reasonable first step, but led me to multiple
cases saying something was untested which i believe would be tested
if it run again under insane.

Can emma be run on the sum of 2 tests runs?  For a clear report on
coverage it would be nice to see an emma the sum of running our tests
against sane and insane.  Then it would be very clear that the uncovered
paths are really not tested.

I am not sure how hard that would be for public reports.  Less useful
but maybe easier might be to generate a sane report and an insane report.

/mikem