db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject outstanding data corruptions for 10.9.1
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 17:21:22 GMT
There are a number of outstanding data corruptions:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12313481

It seems to me that we might be able to make some more progress on the
following ones for 10.9.1:

derby-5622 (Reduce the chance for hash collisions when checking
bootPassword at boot time and when changing password.) - The problem
seems to be understood, we just need to implement a fix.

derby-5281 - This one has a crashed db attached to it but we haven't
responded to the engineer yet.

derby-5234 - This one actually has a repro.

Anyone planning to tackle any of these for 10.9.1?

Thanks,
-Rick