db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Fwd: Google Summer of Code 2012 upcoming
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 16:57:36 GMT
GSoC cometh!

I hope committers  will consider mentoring again  this year.  Because of
summer vacations and such it worked well last year I think for Tiago and
I to team up. He was primary mentor and I was his backup.    We will
probably do the same this year.  I highly recommend teaming up if you
are time constrained or have vacations planned.

Kathey