db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Knut Anders Hatlen (Commented) (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (DERBY-5670) multiple failures in AutoloadTest, in nightly regression test run
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 10:21:29 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-5670?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13239365#comment-13239365
] 

Knut Anders Hatlen commented on DERBY-5670:
-------------------------------------------

I cannot tell from the test report what classpath the tests are running with, but is there
any chance that they hit the JVM bug described in DERBY-4872?
                
> multiple failures in AutoloadTest, in nightly regression test run
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: DERBY-5670
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-5670
>             Project: Derby
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Test
>    Affects Versions: 10.9.0.0
>            Reporter: Mike Matrigali
>            Priority: Critical
>
> multiple errors and failures while running AutoloadTest in nightly run, linux, ibm16
against trunk.
> http://people.apache.org/~myrnavl/derby_test_results/main/linux/testlog/ibm16/1304157-suites.All_diff.txt
> It seems like something is going wrong with spawning, at least I have never seen a suites
output file like this before.  In this
> single suites output file there are 5 summary output files intermingled in the file,
all the failures are from Autoload test.  See
> link for complete file.  I will highlight interesting pieces:
> There were 2 failures:
> 1) spawnProcess:AutoloadTest(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
Test process failed:Spawned org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest
exitCode=1
> STDOUT:
> .........E.E.F....
> Time: 19.545
> There were 2 errors:
> 1) testRegisteredDriver(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest)java.sql.SQLException:
No suitable driver
> 	at java.sql.DriverManager.getDriver(DriverManager.java:396)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest.testRegisteredDriver(AutoloadTest.java:337)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestCase.runBare(BaseTestCase.java:113)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:24)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:21)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:25)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestSetup.run(BaseTestSetup.java:57)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:24)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:21)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:25)
> 2) testSuccessfulConnect(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest)java.sql.SQLException:
No suitable driver
> 	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:330)
> 	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:358)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest.testSuccessfulConnect(AutoloadTest.java:395)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestCase.runBare(BaseTestCase.java:113)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:24)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:21)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:25)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestSetup.run(BaseTestSetup.java:57)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:24)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:21)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:25)
> There was 1 failure:
> 1) testUnsuccessfulConnect(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest)junit.framework.ComparisonFailure:
Unexpected SQL state. expected:<0800[4]> but was:<0800[1]>
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseJDBCTestCase.assertSQLState(BaseJDBCTestCase.java:790)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseJDBCTestCase.assertSQLState(BaseJDBCTestCase.java:833)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest.testUnsuccessfulConnect(AutoloadTest.java:414)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestCase.runBare(BaseTestCase.java:113)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:24)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:21)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:25)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestSetup.run(BaseTestSetup.java:57)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:24)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:21)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:25)
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
> 	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:330)
> 	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:358)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest.testUnsuccessfulConnect(AutoloadTest.java:409)
> 	... 27 more
> FAILURES!!!
> Tests run: 15,  Failures: 1,  Errors: 2
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest.spawnProcess(AutoloadTest.java:256)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestCase.runBare(BaseTestCase.java:113)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:24)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:21)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:18)
> 2) spawnProcess:JDBCDriversEmbeddedTest(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
Test process failed:Spawned org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.JDBCDriversEmbeddedTest
exitCode=1
> STDOUT:
> ........E.E.F....
> Time: 16.672
> There were 2 errors:
> 1) testRegisteredDriver(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest)java.sql.SQLException:
No suitable driver
> 	at java.sql.DriverManager.getDriver(DriverManager.java:396)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest.testRegisteredDriver(AutoloadTest.java:337)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestCase.runBare(BaseTestCase.java:113)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:24)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:21)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:25)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestSetup.run(BaseTestSetup.java:57)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:24)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:21)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:25)
> 2) testSuccessfulConnect(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest)java.sql.SQLException:
No suitable driver
> 	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:330)
> 	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:358)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest.testSuccessfulConnect(AutoloadTest.java:395)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestCase.runBare(BaseTestCase.java:113)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:24)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:21)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:25)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestSetup.run(BaseTestSetup.java:57)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:24)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:21)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:25)
> There was 1 failure:
> 1) testUnsuccessfulConnect(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest)junit.framework.ComparisonFailure:
Unexpected SQL state. expected:<0800[4]> but was:<0800[1]>
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseJDBCTestCase.assertSQLState(BaseJDBCTestCase.java:790)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseJDBCTestCase.assertSQLState(BaseJDBCTestCase.java:833)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest.testUnsuccessfulConnect(AutoloadTest.java:414)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestCase.runBare(BaseTestCase.java:113)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:24)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:21)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:25)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestSetup.run(BaseTestSetup.java:57)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:24)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:21)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:25)
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
> 	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:330)
> 	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:358)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest.testUnsuccessfulConnect(AutoloadTest.java:409)
> 	... 29 more
> FAILURES!!!
> Tests run: 14,  Failures: 1,  Errors: 2
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest.spawnProcess(AutoloadTest.java:256)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestCase.runBare(BaseTestCase.java:113)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:24)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:21)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:18)
> FAILURES!!!
> Tests run: 15476,  Failures: 2,  Errors: 0

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Mime
View raw message