db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject missing link for emma reports.
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 19:31:23 GMT
I was interested in identifying untested areas of the code.  It looks
like emma runs are running successfully and mostly being reported
against trunk at:

http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/coverage/

And drilling down to latest jdk17 run at following also seems to work:
http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/coverage/coverage/sol/suitesAll20100402/suitesAll.coveragereport.html

I am hoping to get to a detail where I could identify untested
routines/lines.  I think it might be at the following "all classes" link
from above page but get an error trying to use that link.  I have not
looked at this for a long time, so not sure if it has ever worked
publicly or not.:
http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/coverage/coverage/sol/suitesAll20100402/index.html

gives:

Not Found

The requested URL
/derby/test/coverage/coverage/sol/suitesAll20100402/index.html was not
found on this server