db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.de...@gmail.com>
Subject StringColumnVTI.java is 0 bytes long?
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 15:23:14 GMT
For some reason, in my Subversion sandbox, there is a 0-length file named

java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/StringColumnVTI.java

Do other people have a file like this in their system?

The only visible behavior of this 0 length file in my system is that Ant always
tries to compile it, even though there is no source there to compile. So

	ant all; ant all

always finds something to do on that second pass; namely, to try to compile
that one 0-length file.

It looks like this file was perhaps intended to be deleted, but
was instead replaced by a 0-length file, in change 1043122

Am I reading the revision history correctly?

Would it be correct to issue a 'svn del' on this file?

thanks,

bryan