db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject 10.9 bug triage
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 00:22:23 GMT
Dear derby-dev,

Seems like a good time for bug triage.  I set up a 10.9 triage page at:

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenNineBugTriage

Please note all the things listed on the page to check, but at a minimum
set Urgency and add the derby_triage10_9 label.
Don't forget to mark issues High Value Fix if you think they are. See
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/HighValueFixCandidates for what that means.

For extra credit, I listed also the bugs we haven't looked at since 10.5
for a quick check just to see if they are still current.

Thanks!

Kathey

PS. I did most of the basic cleanup in the Jira Maintenance Reports at
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyJiraReports and Mike marked the
components for open issues.   I also fixed up the project reports on
this page which were mostly broken.  Please let me know if there are
other reports that would be useful or if anything still breaks.