db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [URGENT] Critical test situation on trunk
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 20:44:45 GMT
On 2/6/2012 12:36 PM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Thanks, Kathey. I will re-enable NativeAuthenticationServiceTest for
> non-windows platforms with my next checkin for DERBY-866. I hope to do
> that tomorrow after running a full test cycle on my machine tonight.
Thanks Rick,

Is that a fairly major change? I don't see the patch attached to the
issue yet.   Although things are looking like infrastructure for both
Oracle and IBM runs, we still don't have public Window's runs published
on trunk, so I think it is good still to be very conservative about what
goes in.

Kathey