db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [URGENT] Critical test situation on trunk
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 21:45:17 GMT
On 2/3/2012 1:36 PM, Dag H. Wanvik wrote:
> Katherine Marsden<kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net>  writes:
>
>> Can someone look to see what is happening with the Oracle runs?
> Knut has been tending these lately, Apparently he has had some issues
> with the machines, and he's out this week. We aim to get tests up and
> running again.
Thanks Dag,

Just so we have some sort of regression test reporting in the meanwhile.
I am going to go ahead and disable NativeAuthenticationServiceTest so
hopefully the IBM runs will get going again.

On my windows machine,  I kicked of suites.All and  it ran through this
test with no problem, so I am not clear what the problem may be, but
would like to start seeing something run that the community can check.