The JVM that derby was running in crashed with a SEGV.  There application server also went down.  When I brought both up, the database shows two XA transactions in the PREPARE state (looking at syscs_diag.transaction_table) but the application server has no reference to these transactions to force a rollback.  Files in the database “log” directory are being created, with 3862 being the current count.

I need a way to get this to be cleaned up.  It would be best if this could be done with the database online as I don’t have days to wait for the database to come up.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Brett