db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Bergquist, Brett" <BBergqu...@canoga.com>
Subject Could somebody take a look at DERBY-5561
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 15:31:10 GMT
I just created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-5561.  I see this happening in production.
  Basically with a connection pool setup to close all connections on any error, I see a NPE

I think the correct and simple solution is to make the methods that I listed in the issue
synchronized.  Some of the methods that access the "physicalConnection" are synchronized already.
 I think all of the methods that use the "physicalConnection" should be synchronized.

If this sound reasonable I will create a patch and attach it to the issue.  I need to patch
my local copy in any case as this is happening in production.

Thanks for taking a look if you can.

View raw message