db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject continuous integration tests, was: 10.8 tinderbox runs?
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 15:41:20 GMT
On 12/2/11 1:55 AM, Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:
> Katherine Marsden<kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net>  writes:
>
>> Looks like the last 10.8 tinderbox was Sept 30.
>> http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/tinderbox_10.8_16/jvm1.6/testing/Limited/index.html
> I'm told that the machine that runs tinderbox tests on old branches has
> died, so we're without that service for the time being.

So I'm a little unclear on what branches are being tested these days. It
seems that we no longer have continuous integration tests on the 10.8
branch. I think that Oracle still runs nightly tests on that branch but
not on any other branches. The IBM branch tests seem to have stopped on
November 8 according to this web page:
http://people.apache.org/~myrnavl/derby_test_results/

Thanks,
-Rick