Got this error two nights in a row now while doing an online backup:

      [sql] Failed to execute:  CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_BACKUP_DATABASE('/containe

      [sql] java.sql.SQLException: Cannot backup the database, got an I/O Except

ion while writing to the backup container file /container1/backup/database/2011-

I run the online backup through an ANT SQL task.   The ‘derby.log’ does not show any errors, the server system log (Oracle M5000/Solaris 10) shows no errors either.   I am stumped where to look and any help will be greatly appreciated.