db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hat...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Regression Test Report - Daily 1201456 - Sun DBTG
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 09:12:51 GMT
Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunteren@gmail.com> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> I thought I'd mention that the nightly tests with IBM jvms including
> the 1.7, do not see these failures.
>
> Has anyone seen them with IBM 1.7 jvm?
>
> If not, perhaps it's another case of the jvm(s) running the tests in
> different order?
> Or is there a known jvm issue here that I'm not aware of?

Hi Myrna,

These failures are seen on upgrade from 10.8.2.2 to 10.9, and it doesn't
look like the IBM tests are configured to test that upgrade path yet:

http://people.apache.org/~myrnavl/derby_test_results/main/windows/testlog/ibm15/1199600-suites.All_diff.txt

ALARM: Non-existing location for jar files: 'c:/jartest/releases_for_upgrade_tests\10.8.2.2'.
Upgrade tests can NOT be run!
Empty: Skip upgrade Tests (no jars) for 10.8.2.2

--
Knut Anders