db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mamta Satoor <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn propchange: r1182570 - svn:log
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2011 21:29:26 GMT
Dag, I changed the commit comments to refer to DERBY-5459 where applicable.

The original commit comment referred to DERBY-3823 because we didin't
have a separate jira for resulset metadata at that point.

thanks,
Mamta

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 6:21 PM, Dag H. Wanvik <dag.wanvik@oracle.com> wrote:
> mamta@apache.org writes:
>
>> Author: mamta
>> Revision: 1182570
>> Modified property: svn:log
>>
>> Modified: svn:log at Wed Oct 12 23:44:07 2011
>
>> -Once DERBY-3823 is fixed, we should see the change in metadata reflected in resultset's
metadata. A fix for DERBY-3823 will
>> -        cause the following the test added here to fail. Right now, the new
test accepts the incorrect metadata length obtained