db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject 10.8.2.2 coming up
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 22:36:15 GMT
Hi,

Rick has backed out the fix for DERBY-4437.

I'm running nstest on a couple of machines and - of course depending
on the results in the next day or so - I hope to make a new candidate
release on Monday, October 10, 2011.

I'm not updating the wiki pages just yet...

I believe most fixed bugs that are suitable for backport have been backported.

I only have the following possibles:
DERBY-3823 - NullPointerException in stress.multi test
      The fix hasn't yet been checked in, but this might be nice to
avoid this old intermittent test failure. Is this change suitable for
backport or could it cause incompatibilities?

DERBY-5427 - I think Kathey is on this. Would be nice to have, but it
only affects ibm 1.7 users and only in specific situations.

Any issues anyone is working on backporting?

Regards,
Myrna