db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: 10.8.2.2 coming up
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 20:36:55 GMT
Great, I think it is time to have a new RC, given that a number
of blockers for the previous RC that was canceled have been checked in.
  This way
everyone running tests can be using the same proposed release.

At this point I don't think the deadlock issues are worth holding
up a release for, though I would still hope they are high on
everyone's radar.

Does anyone consider anything in the current 10.8 branch a blocker
for a release at this time, assuming a RC made at this time passes
community testing?

/mikem