db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: 10.8.2.2 coming up
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 00:36:23 GMT
On 10/6/2011 3:36 PM, Myrna van Lunteren wrote:

> DERBY-5427 - I think Kathey is on this. Would be nice to have, but it
> only affects ibm 1.7 users and only in specific situations.
I think this affects JDK 1.5 or higher for all vendors  to the extent
that the thread dump will print to the derby.log.  For IBM  it is worse
because of the javacores.  I just started looking at it and  don't have
any insight yet as to how it might be fixed. I am going to work first on
a smaller test case that I will post to the issue.  I thought just a
shutdown authentication error would do it, but that didn't seem to be
the case. I'll work hard on it this weekend but can't promise for
Monday. Stay tuned ....

Thanks

Kathey