db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.8.2.0 release candidate generated...but...
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 13:04:57 GMT

Column value mismatch @ col
> umn '1', row 1:
>    Expected: >丐丐丐丐丐丐丐丐...
>    Found:    >丐丐丐丐丐丐丐丐...
>        at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.JDBC.assertRowInResultSet(JDBC.java:1213)
>        at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.JDBC.assertRowInResultSet(JDBC.java:1125)
> (...)
>
> Setting the DRDA maintenance version back to 1 should make it pass
> again.
>
> --
> Knut Anders

Thanks for checking on this. I'll spin a new version.

And re download permissions - that's right, I had to use sftp (not
sure why scp wasn't working for me) and I checked on download after
the first couple - then forgot to do the others. Anyway, I'll soon
blow that directory away, no point keeping it. I'll make sure to chmod
the RC2.

Myrna