db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject 10.8.2.0 release candidate generated...but...
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 04:56:52 GMT
Hi,

I had to do some tweaking of/around the ant release build target
(about which I will worry tomorrow), but I did manage to get the RC1
for 10.8.2.0 on the public_html site.

However, the automated process set the drdamaint number back to 0, and
I suspect that was wrong. So, before calling the test and vote I'd
like to make sure the fix for DERBY-5236 is still working correctly.
Otherwise I will need to spin a RC2 after looking at the release
target to prevent it from resetting that number.

I'm running tests, but I didn't see any specific test included in the
backport, so, Knut, can you check the release works properly with
regard to your fix?

It can be downloaded from:
http://people.apache.org/~myrnavl/derby-10.8.2.0-RC1/

Thx,