db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First Draft 10.8.2 release notes
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:53:38 GMT
On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Mamta Satoor <msatoor@gmail.com> wrote:
> Myrna, not a big deal, but I this JIRA issue for this release is
> DERBY-5287, right? And not DERBY-5872
> On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Myrna van Lunteren
> <m.v.lunteren@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> Please find attached the first draft for the 10.8.2 release notes.
>> I've also attached a version to the JIRA issue for this release - DERBY-5872.
>> I think I'll not commit this first draft.
>> Note that this first draft refers to version because I've not
>> changed the versions either in JIRA or in the source, but the version
>> number will be changed later to
>> Please send me your comments.
>> Thx,
>> Myrna

Yes, thank you Mamta, you're right, it's DERBY-5287, and that's where
the draft release notes were put.
I *knew* I'd mistyped it somewhere (at least) so I checked my recent
commits for the reference, but couldn't find it anymore.

The RC1 and RC2 release notes were checked into the
branch, by the way.

View raw message