db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject [CANCELLED][VOTE] 10.8.2.1 release
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 01:22:43 GMT
Dear all,

I'm now officially cancelling the vote for 10.8.2.1 as a release candidate.
The reasons are the issues which I updated to blocker:
DERBY-5430
DERBY-5422

Thank you all for your testing of this candidate.

At this time, it is not clear to me if anyone is working on addressing
these issues.
Kathey and Rick think DERBY-5422 is a fall-out from DERBY-5423, but I
no longer see DERBY-5423 in a recent build against the 10.8 tree, but
I did see DERBY-5422 and DERBY-5430. So I don't think it's a simple
cause and effect.

Building a release candidate is still quite some work, and I prefer
not to waste that time and effort while these issues are outstanding.

So, if you are actively looking at these issues, please let me know.

Regards,
Myrna