db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1169977 - /db/derby/docs/branches/10.8/src/ref/rrefexcept71493.dita
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 13:36:16 GMT
On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 6:19 AM, Kim Haase <camilla.haase@oracle.com> wrote:
> Would it make sense to commit this change to the trunk as well as the
> branch? It should apply to both, shouldn't it?
>
> Thanks,
> Kim

Hi Kim,

You're right, it would - however, there were some fixes I didn't
backport because they changed the messages which messes with the
non-English locales. (This one escaped my notice...and is worth having
the fix over the disadvantage of the confusing message in
non-English).
So it doesn't make sense to just use the same file. But I'll run a
build and update the docs trunk, this is a good time to make sure the
alpha docs are up to date.

Myrna