db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Weber <senior.we...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade from 10.6 to 10.7 failed
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 11:59:40 GMT
Hi,

I develop an application which used derby 10.6 and now I wanted to
upgrade to 10.7.x - 10.8.1.2

but I run into following error on startup of the database (no matter
what application (my app, SQuirrel, OpenOffice base) I use, and with
all databases I could find):

Restore of a serializable or SQLData object of class , attempted to
read more data than was originally stored
 See derby log attached.. :-/

--- any suggestions if this is a bug in the newest derby driver, or
something I can rectify within my database design?

Thanks a million,

Andreas