db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kristian Waagan <kristian.waa...@oracle.com>
Subject DERBY-5367 and the next 10.8.2 RC
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 23:17:53 GMT
Hello Myrna,

I have committed a fix for DERBY-5367 [1] on trunk. When do you plan to 
generate the next RC for 10.8.2?

I think the patch is good to go for 10.8, but it would be good to have 
someone else having a final look at it too. I have tests running on 10.8 
now - all test runs on trunk were clean. The merge is also clean.
I'd prefer to have the results from 10.8 before I backport the fix, but 
I'll get some sleep now so I can't do it before tomorrow morning local 
time (in about 8 hours from now).

If you want to generate the RC before that, I'll leave you with the 
choice: you backport the fix [2], you leave it out, or you wait one more 


[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-5367
[2] Revision 1174436.

View raw message