db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.8.2.1 release
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 17:19:59 GMT
On 9/20/2011 9:27 AM, Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
> Testing and analysis is still on-going... Myrna

I am working on zseries, IPV6 and upgrade and compatibility testing, but
have to admit I am running a bit behind. Hopefully I can make it for
Monday, but could certainly use a few more days.

I think the nstest issues DERBY-5421, DERBY-5422, DERBY-5423 need to be
understood and perhaps fixed before we release.   I wonder if the first
two are fallout from DERBY-5423.  The too much contention error worries
me. It seems it would be quite common to have a lot of contention on an
identity column.

Thanks

Kathey