db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hat...@oracle.com>
Subject Missing test results (was: Regression Test Report - Daily 1161617 - Sun DBTG)
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 19:24:27 GMT
Ole.Solberg@Sun.COM writes:

> [Auto-generated mail]
>
> *Daily* 1161617/2011-08-25 18:00:33 MEST

The machine that generates the test reports has had some problems
lately. That's why we keep getting the report for Aug 25 over and over.
I'll see if I can get it up to speed again.

While we're at the topic, there may be more problems ahead. The lab is
going through a major overhaul in the coming weekend. All the regression
test machines will be taken down over the weekend and reconfigured.
Theoretically, they should start working again once they're brought back
online, but of course that won't happen... So expect some downtime next
week too.

--
Knut Anders