db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: weme failures with a sane build
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 15:34:52 GMT
On 8/24/2011 5:35 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
> On 8/23/11 1:02 PM, Kathey Marsden wrote:
>> On 8/23/2011 9:15 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
>>> Hi Kathey,
>>>
>>> I disabled the new test on JSR169. It uses a table function which 
>>> implements the JDBC 3.0 ResultSet interface. That causes 
>>> ClassNotFoundExceptions on JSR169. Let me know if you are still 
>>> seeing problems with that test.
>>>
>> Thanks for taking care of that.
>>
>>> The other problem I have not seen before. I run the tests against 
>>> sane jars. Can you reproduce the problem with sane jars on Java 5, 
>>> 6, or 7?
>>>
>> I think it is specific to weme and specific to sane builds so may 
>> have been around for some times since the nightlies run with the 
>> insane build.  I filed DERBY-5389. It would be interesting to see if 
>> phoneME has a the same issue with a sane build
> Yes. It would be great if someone who has a working phoneME 
> environment could try this out. I tried yesterday on my phoneME 
> environment which runs on top of Ubuntu under VirtualBox on my Mac. 
> The test doesn't even run for me in that environment--I get security 
> violations at startup. I could swear that I used to be able to run 
> JUnit tests in that environment. It will take some effort to figure 
> out what is broken.
>
If you want to bypass security manager for the tests in the short term, 
I think you can run with

-Djava.security.policy="<NONE>"


Mime
View raw message