db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: weme failures with a sane build
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 12:35:26 GMT
On 8/23/11 1:02 PM, Kathey Marsden wrote:
> On 8/23/2011 9:15 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
>> Hi Kathey,
>>
>> I disabled the new test on JSR169. It uses a table function which
>> implements the JDBC 3.0 ResultSet interface. That causes
>> ClassNotFoundExceptions on JSR169. Let me know if you are still
>> seeing problems with that test.
>>
> Thanks for taking care of that.
>
>> The other problem I have not seen before. I run the tests against
>> sane jars. Can you reproduce the problem with sane jars on Java 5, 6,
>> or 7?
>>
> I think it is specific to weme and specific to sane builds so may have
> been around for some times since the nightlies run with the insane
> build.  I filed DERBY-5389. It would be interesting to see if phoneME
> has a the same issue with a sane build
Yes. It would be great if someone who has a working phoneME environment
could try this out. I tried yesterday on my phoneME environment which
runs on top of Ubuntu under VirtualBox on my Mac. The test doesn't even
run for me in that environment--I get security violations at startup. I
could swear that I used to be able to run JUnit tests in that
environment. It will take some effort to figure out what is broken.

Thanks,
-Rick